For Referring A Friend To Us
Car Title Loans - Frequently Asked Questions
What is a car title loan?
A title loan is a short-term loan which uses your vehicle as collateral. It is a fast and easy way to get the cash you need by unlocking the equity in a vehicle you own.
How do I get a car title loan?
- Fill out the on-line application or apply in person.
- Bring your Car, Title and Picture I.D.
- We will determine a transaction amount based upon your car value and you ability to pay back the loan
- The amount we will lend is determined by your requested amount, value of the vehicle and your ability to repay the loan.
- Once your loan is approved (usually within approx. 20 minutes), you receive the funds, you keep your car and we keep the title.
- Repayment can be made at any time and interest is accrued daily. By paying your loan off early you will save money. You will receive your title upon full payoff of your loan.
What do I need for a car title loan?
The requirements are simple,
- A car or truck
- Title to this vehicle
- State or Government ID
- Verifiable Income
What if my credit score is weak?
Good credit, Bad credit and No Credit is No Problem! Here at American Title Loans we understand that people have day to day financial issues and that some things are out of their control. We do not use credit checks and or scores during our qualifying process.
How long is the loan contract written for?
Loans are written for one month. In the event you are unable to payoff your loan, you do at your request have the option to extend your loan each month by paying at least the minimum interest due.
Where is American Title Loans located in Utah?
West Valley City, Utah
3867 West 3500 South
Phone Number: 801-964-5626
St George, Utah
239 N Bluff St.
Phone Number: 435-688-9222
South Salt Lake, Utah
3355 S State St.
Phone Number: 801-466-9886
Any additional questions?
Feel free to contact our office Monday through Saturday at (866) 200-7702