Sometimes it can feel like your money controls you, instead of you controlling it. Keeping your personal finances in balance can feel overwhelming. Many people put off setting a budget or saving for the future because it can seem confusing and stressful. While some claim that “money is the root of all evil,” money itself is neither good nor bad – it is simply a tool. The real value of money comes from what you do with it. These five inspiring financial quotes by finance experts will help you to take back power over your money and empower you to use it wisely.
1. “A Budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” – Dave Ramsey
2. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” – James W. Frick
3. “Minimalism is asking why before you buy.” – Francine Jay
4. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.” – Warren Buffett